The Autodesk® Navisworks® family of products helps architecture, engineering, and construction teams improve control over the outcome of their projects. With Navisworks solutions, detailed design models can be aggregated and reviewed by all project stakeholders, helping users to benefit from the competitive advantages of building information modeling (BIM) workflows. BIM processes allow team members to explore a project’s key physical and functional characteristics digitally before it is built, helping to deliver projects faster, more economically, and with reduced environmental impact.
Autodesk Navisworks Manage
Reduce construction risks and assess and validate design accuracy with Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage software for design simulation and validation testing, which builds on the core functionality in Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate software. Navisworks Manage can enable you to:
- Analyze the spatial complexity of multidisciplinary projects.
- Identify clashes and interferences digitally, before they become problems onsite.
- Report and track identified problems through resolution
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate
Integrate, analyze, and communicate design and construction information with Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate software for design simulation and project review. With a view of your whole project, you can make better decisions. Use Navisworks Simulate to:
- Integrate large data sets, even from complex BIM and Digital Prototyping projects, into a single coordinated model.
- Simulate construction scheduling and analyze for site logistics and safety planning.
- Communicate design intent and create powerful presentations.
- Encourage collaboration, facilitate shared learning, and support interdisciplinary workflows.
Autodesk Navisworks Freedom
Give the extended project team access to the whole-project model for project review with free* Autodesk® Navisworks® Freedom 3D visualization software. Use Navisworks Freedom to:
- Enable team members to visualize and review designs with greater insight and predictability.
- Explore the 3D project model and review 4D simulations.
- Encourage feedback and interaction at all stages of the project lifecycle.