Advanced and accurate simulation
- Powered by Autodesk Nastran solver technology – Provides precise and dependable FEA solver solutions that are widely accepted in the industry inside your CAD environment
- Advanced analysis capabilities – Known for powerful simulation in composite, nonlinear, and dynamic analysis, and more
- Wide range of analyses – Analyze linear and nonlinear stress, dynamics, and heat transfer characteristics of structures and mechanical components
- Accurate results – Helps ensure accuracy and consistency through a comprehensive verification program and documentation set using NAFEMS
The In-CAD Experience
- Embedded in your CAD system – Autodesk Nastran In-CAD is a CAD-embedded simulation tool featuring true geometry associativity and a single-window CAD/FEA experience. By offering an embedded workflow, Autodesk Nastran In-CAD streamlines processes allowing you to maintain your productivity, and eliminate compatibility issues while equipping you with an industry-recognized, professional-level FEA platform.
- Flexibility across multiple CAD platforms – Unlike other single-platform simulation products, Autodesk Nastran In-CAD offers the flexibility to share a single FEA tool across multiple CAD solutions and projects, providing a consistent user experience and consistent results regardless of the CAD environment.*
- Maximize your investment – Autodesk Nastran In-CAD enables users to maintain a single FEA platform for multiple CAD-embedded simulations, reducing the initial cost of investment and subsequent yearly maintenance.
A value-enhanced package
- Ease of deployment – Offers a multidomain network license manager, so the software can be shared among CAD products, projects, and regional/global teams with ease
- Obtainable products – Ease of access to Autodesk’s variety of engineering tools through distributors, vendors, and direct sales teams worldwide
- Affordable package – Offers more value per dollar of upfront investment and downstream maintenance
- Investing in education – Free** software access for students, educators, and schools to help institutions differentiate themselves and shape the future of engineering