Automated Cable Routing
Cable Raceway, Cable Tray, and Cable Ladder Design
- Software algorithm for automated cable route optimization, and calculation of cable length and fill.
- Filling optionally compliant with N.E.C.
- Override auto-routes by manually specifying an entire route or set "way-points
- Override auto-routes by manually locking routes.
- User defined levels of cable power segregation and mixing.
- Project milestone based cable route issues are handled and managed. Design/ routing and installation can be overlapped for fast turnaround projects with the "ROUTED/ISSUED/PULLED" system. This system provides milestone based "partial cable/route/fill schedules" which do not conflict as the installation progresses.
- Cable tray and conduit "Snug Fit" system optimizes cable routing linearity and speed by intelligently and statistically optimizing cable raceway intersections.
- Automated 3D cable route diagram with integral labelling and fill intelligence.
- Raceway network consistency checker - This highlights potential problems in an electrical raceway network.
CAD Software Integration
- Parametric shapes for Areas, Enclosures, Devices, Instruments, Cable Tray, Cable Ladder, Trench, Conduit, Ductbank, Fittings, and Accessories with Automated 3D SNAP.
- User defined 3D and 2D block options for visual accuracy.
- Automated model creation / device / instrument insertion from a database of components with their 3D locations.
- Automated "Duct bank Editor" is a tool to create and edit parallel arrays of conduit in concrete filled trenches.
- Automated "incremental" tag name defaulting - with user programmable tag names!
- Automated selection of components from preliminary one lines and block diagrams AND final circuit diagrams.
- Database driven component sizing/block selection via Elecdes catalog databases [ODBC].
- Automated bill of materials and quantity summary.
- Component placement cross checks & Tag name duplication cross checks.
- Database driven global editor for changing tags, specs and sizes of multiple components in a single operation.
- "Query" function provides fill and other details about the cable and the raceway segments.
- Integration with AutoCAD 2000-2015.
- Adds electrical CAD toolbars, menus, and commands to your CAD software user interface.
- Adds electrical CAD ribbon tabs to the AutoCAD user interface (2010 and later).
0% Financing Available!
Do you need financing for your next Autodesk software purchase? Act now and receive 0% financing.