The Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2016 Fundamentals training guide provides a thorough introduction to the Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 software that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users.
The practices in this training guide are geared towards real-world tasks encountered by the primary users of the Autodesk 3ds Max software: professionals in the Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering, and Product Design industries.
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max 2016
- Autodesk 3ds Max Interface and Workflow
- Assembling Files by importing, linking, or merging
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Using Modifiers to create and modify 3D objects
- Materials and Maps
- Autodesk 3ds Max Lighting
- Lighting and Rendering with mental ray
- Rendering and Cameras
- Animation for Visualization
Experience with 3D modeling is recommended.
Course Table of Contents
View Current Course Schedule