- Jason DupreeSenior Technical Consultant
In the 8 years at ECAD, Jason has taught over 200 training classes, including intermediate to advanced customized classes in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Factory Design Utilities, Navisworks, Vault, Revit, Advance Steel, Fusion 360 and 3ds Max. Jason has taught at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, NV. He is well versed in customizing and building templates and libraries in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Revit, Advance Steel, and Factory Design Utilities. He is experienced and skilled in implementing Vault including installation, setup, and customization.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals
- Understanding project files
- Creating and editing schematic and panel drawings
- Working with PLC symbols
- Creating custom symbols
- Generating reports
- Note: This guide is designed for the Windows version of AutoCAD® Electrical 2020. It may not be compatible with the Mac version of AutoCAD® Electrical 2020.
- Access to the 2020.0 Windows version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2019).