- Jon PhelpsSenior Technical Consultant
In the 15 years at ECAD John has taught over 300 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID, Vault and Inventor. He is well versed in building templates, libraries, and customizing AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID, Vault, and Inventor. John has past experience in implementing Vault, including installation, configuration, customization, and workflow documentation.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals
- Understanding project files
- Creating and editing schematic and panel drawings
- Working with PLC symbols
- Creating custom symbols
- Generating reports
- Note: This guide is designed for the Windows version of AutoCAD® Electrical 2020. It may not be compatible with the Mac version of AutoCAD® Electrical 2020.
- Access to the 2020.0 Windows version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2019).