Stacy TylerTechnical Consultant
Stacy is well versed in the Civil Engineering world including Land Development, Survey, and GIS
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
AutoCAD for Civil Engineers
This is a class for anyone planning on using Autocad Civil 3D, that has little or no previous experience. A hands on class to explore the basic functions of Autocad as they apply to new Civil 3D Users. This class is specifically designed to learn the Autocad Basics that will be needed while learning Civil 3D. In this class we will cover the following:
- Getting started with Autocad.
- Basic drawing, editing and viewing commands.
- Using Layers.
- The difference between Civil 3D objects and Autocad Entities.
- Using Drawing Templates.
- Inserting and Creating Blocks.
- Getting information from your Drawing.
- Modelspace vs. Paperspace..
- Creating a new Layout.
- Printing your drawing.
- Kens tips and tricks (don’t make it harder than it needs to be).