- Aaron SimpsonTechnical Consultant
In the 5 years at ECAD, Aaron has taught over 100 training classes. He has taught intermediate to advanced customized topics including Civil 3D, Revit MEP, Revit Structural, Revit Architectural, AutoCAD Plant 3D, and P&ID. Aaron has produced screencasts for the Autodesk Knowledge Network. He is well versed in customization services such as custom reports, specs, project setup, and template creation as well as consulting on best practices with AutoCAD Plant 3D and P&ID.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Civil 3D Fundamentals
- Learn the Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Experience with AutoCAD® or AutoCAD-based products and a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.