- Jason DupreeSenior Technical Consultant
In the 8 years at ECAD, Jason has taught over 200 training classes, including intermediate to advanced customized classes in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Factory Design Utilities, Navisworks, Vault, Revit, Advance Steel, Fusion 360 and 3ds Max. Jason has taught at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, NV. He is well versed in customizing and building templates and libraries in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Revit, Advance Steel, and Factory Design Utilities. He is experienced and skilled in implementing Vault including installation, setup, and customization.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Civil 3D Fundamentals
- Learn the Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Experience with AutoCAD® or AutoCAD-based products and a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.