Stacy TylerTechnical Consultant
Stacy is well versed in the Civil Engineering world including Land Development, Survey, and GIS
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Civil 3D Fundamentals
- Learn the Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Experience with AutoCAD® or AutoCAD-based products and a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.