- Viet DangTechnical Consultant
Well versed in Fusion 360 and other Autodesk products.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Fusion 360: Introduction to Parametric Modeling
The Autodesk® Fusion 360®: Introduction to Parametric Modeling guide provides you with an understanding of the parametric design philosophy using the Autodesk® Fusion 360® software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, you will learn the key skills and knowledge required to design models using the Autodesk Fusion 360 software.
As a cloud-based platform, updates are frequently available for the Autodesk Fusion 360 software. This learning guide has been developed using software version: 2.0.6516. If you are using a version of the software later than version 2.0.6516, you might notice some variances between images and workflows in this learning guide and the software that you are using.
- Understanding the Autodesk Fusion 360 interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing solid 3D features
- Creating and using construction features
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the feature history of a design
- Duplicating geometry in a design
- Placing and constraining/connecting components in a single design file
- Defining motion in a multi-component design
- Creating components and features in a multi-component design
- Creating and editing T-spline geometry
- Documenting a design in drawings
- Defining structural constraints and loads for static analysis