- Jason DupreeSenior Technical Consultant
In the 8 years at ECAD, Jason has taught over 200 training classes, including intermediate to advanced customized classes in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Factory Design Utilities, Navisworks, Vault, Revit, Advance Steel, Fusion 360 and 3ds Max. Jason has taught at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, NV. He is well versed in customizing and building templates and libraries in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Revit, Advance Steel, and Factory Design Utilities. He is experienced and skilled in implementing Vault including installation, setup, and customization.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Vault Professional: Data Management for Autodesk Inventor Users
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Features
- Using the Autodesk Vault client
- Searching the Vault
- Working with non-CAD Files in the Vault
- Working with Inventor Files in the Vault
- Customizing the User Interface
- Data Management and Reusing Design Data
- Items and Bill of Materials
- Change Management
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Students should have a good working knowledge of the Autodesk Inventor software.