Autodesk Vault Basic Essentials
The Autodesk® Vault Basic 2020 Essentials learning guide introduces Autodesk® Vault Basic 2020 to end users and CAD administrators. Autodesk® Vault Basic is the foundation module of the data management solution from Autodesk, enabling users to consolidate and organize all product information securely for easy reference, sharing, and re-use purposes.
This learning guide is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk® Vault Basic. It focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using Autodesk® Vault Basic.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault features
- Basic Vault tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk® Inventor®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Mechanical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- Common Vault tasks
- Organizing and populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
- Access to the 2020.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2019).
- It is highly recommended that you have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs