- Ken MartinezSenior Technical Consultant
With over 30 years in the Civil/Survey and GIS Industry, Ken has taught over 200 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD Civil 3D, Map 3D and Infraworks. He has been a keynote speaker at the Professional Land Surveyors conference of Colorado, WES Wyoming Engineering Society conference, The Mexico PLS Conference and Autodesk University. Ken is well versed in dynamic block creation, Autodesk sub assembly composer (SAC), creating custom sub assemblies for corridors and CAD management.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
- Subassemblies – Creation and Editing.
- Understanding Subassembly controls.
- Corridor – Creation and Editing.
- Dealing with Corridor Regions.
- How to work with Surface, Width and Elevation targets.
- Creating Surfaces with Corridors.
- Setting Corridor Surface data types and codes.
- Earthwork Volumes.
- How to pull Material Volumes without creating a single surface.
- Working with Code Set Styles.
- Auxiliary Corridors – How to use one corridor to benefit another.
- Using Section Editor and Parameter Editor (overrides).
- Working with Multiple Baselines.
- Subassembly Composer – brief introduction, pdf reference will be included.
- Using Corridor and Grading objects to complement each other.
- Kens tips and tricks (don’t make it harder than it needs to be).