Stacy TylerTechnical Consultant
Stacy is well versed in the Civil Engineering world including Land Development, Survey, and GIS
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Infraworks Fundamentals for Civil
This one day Fundamental class was designed to get the Civil Engineer and/or CAD Technician, started quickly with Infraworks. Autodesk Infraworks creates data-rich 3D Models with high end visualizations. This enables you to create, evaluate and better communicate 3D Site Plan proposals for demonstrating project intent. If you are looking to gain an edge for your project delivery arsenal, then this is the class for you. In this class we will cover the following:
- The Autodesk Infraworks Interface.
- Aggregating GIS data for your Model.
- Model Builder.
- Add existing Data Sources.
- Create an Infraworks model.
- Add and Stylize Proposed Roads
- Add and Stylize Proposed (Conceptual ) Bridges.
- Add and Stylize Proposed Buildings.
- Add and Stylize Proposed Pipe Networks.
- Add and Stylize Linear and Area Hydrology features (water areas).
- Use attribute data in the GIS.
- Create a Proposal.
- Create a Storyboard.
- Better communicate Project intent with Visualizations.
- Export Data back to Civil 3D for more detailed design.
- Kens tips and tricks to IW (don’t make it harder than it needs to be).