Experience in BIM Design and skilled in Autodesk Revit.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Revit MEP Fundamentals
Autodesk Revit MEP Fundamentals
- Working with the Autodesk Revit software’s basic viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Inserting and connecting MEP components and using the System Browser.
- Working with linked Revit files and CAD files.
- Creating spaces and zones so that you can analyze heating and cooling loads.
- Creating HVAC networks with air terminals, mechanical equipment, ducts, and pipes.
- Creating plumbing networks with plumbing fixtures and pipes.
- Creating electrical circuits with electrical equipment, devices, and lighting fixtures and adding cable trays and conduits.
- Creating HVAC and plumbing systems with automatic duct and piping layouts.
- Testing duct, piping and electrical systems.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- This guide introduces the fundamental skills you need to learn the Autodesk Revit MEP software. It is highly recommended that you have experience and knowledge in MEP engineering and its terminology.