Storm & Sanitary Analysis
The Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis Extension for AutoCAD® Civil 3D® is an advanced, powerful, and comprehensive modeling package for analyzing and designing urban drainage systems, stormwater sewers, and sanitary sewers. These tutorials are designed to provide a comprehensive overview of Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis Extension capabilities.
Autodesk® Storm and Sanitary Analysis is an advanced, powerful, and comprehensive modeling package for analyzing and designing urban drainage systems, stormwater sewers, and sanitary sewers.
The software can simultaneously model complex hydrology, hydraulics, and water quality. Both US units and SI metric units are supported.
This software can be used for designing and analyzing:
- Highway drainage systems (including curb and gutter inlets)
- Stormwater sewer networks and interconnected detention ponds
- Subdivision drainage systems
- Sizing and designing of detention ponds and outlet structures
- Bridge and culverts, including roadway overtopping
- Water quality studies
- Sanitary sewers, lift stations, CSO’s, and SSO’s
The software has been used in numerous of sewer and stormwater studies throughout the
world. Typical applications include:
- Design and sizing of drainage system components for flood control
- Design and sizing of detention facilities for flood control and water quality protection
- Floodplain mapping of natural channel systems
- Designing control strategies for minimizing combined sewer overflows (CSO)
- Evaluating the impact of inflow and infiltration on sanitary sewer overflows (SSO)
- Generating non-point source pollutant loadings for waste load allocation studies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of BMPs for reducing wet weather pollutant loadings