- Ken MartinezSenior Technical Consultant
With over 30 years in the Civil/Survey and GIS Industry, Ken has taught over 200 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD Civil 3D, Map 3D and Infraworks. He has been a keynote speaker at the Professional Land Surveyors conference of Colorado, WES Wyoming Engineering Society conference, The Mexico PLS Conference and Autodesk University. Ken is well versed in dynamic block creation, Autodesk sub assembly composer (SAC), creating custom sub assemblies for corridors and CAD management.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
- Vehicle Tracking Settings.
- Swept Path Analysis.
- New Vehicle Creation based on a data sheet.
- Auto Drive Arc vs. Manual Drive.
- Picking an Alignment to direct your Swept Paths.
- The Report Wizard (we would know these as Styles).
- Animating your Swept Path.
- Vertical Clearance for vehicles.
- Parking Tools – create jurisdictional specific Parking Stalls.
- Creating Parking Rows.
- Editing your Parking Rows and Stalls.
- Creating Roundabouts per USFHA Standards
- Editing the Roundabout.