- Jason DupreeSenior Technical Consultant
In the 8 years at ECAD, Jason has taught over 200 training classes, including intermediate to advanced customized classes in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Factory Design Utilities, Navisworks, Vault, Revit, Advance Steel, Fusion 360 and 3ds Max. Jason has taught at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, NV. He is well versed in customizing and building templates and libraries in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Revit, Advance Steel, and Factory Design Utilities. He is experienced and skilled in implementing Vault including installation, setup, and customization.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
AutoCAD® Fundamentals (AutoCAD Essentials + Beyond the Basics)
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Using reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques
- Adding parametric constraints to objects
- Creating local and global blocks
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates
- Attaching External References
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.