- Jon PhelpsSenior Technical Consultant
In the 15 years at ECAD John has taught over 300 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID, Vault and Inventor. He is well versed in building templates, libraries, and customizing AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID, Vault, and Inventor. John has past experience in implementing Vault, including installation, configuration, customization, and workflow documentation.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Introduction Plant Design
- Introduction to AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Using AutoCAD P&ID
- Using Navisworks
- Setting up and administering a Plant project
- Access to the 2019 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- You are required to have a working knowledge of the AutoCAD software.