- Aaron SimpsonTechnical Consultant
In the 5 years at ECAD, Aaron has taught over 100 training classes. He has taught intermediate to advanced customized topics including Civil 3D, Revit MEP, Revit Structural, Revit Architectural, AutoCAD Plant 3D, and P&ID. Aaron has produced screencasts for the Autodesk Knowledge Network. He is well versed in customization services such as custom reports, specs, project setup, and template creation as well as consulting on best practices with AutoCAD Plant 3D and P&ID.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Introduction Plant Design
- Introduction to AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Using AutoCAD P&ID
- Using Navisworks
- Setting up and administering a Plant project
- Access to the 2019 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- You are required to have a working knowledge of the AutoCAD software.