- Jon PhelpsSenior Technical Consultant
In the 15 years at ECAD John has taught over 300 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID, Vault and Inventor. He is well versed in building templates, libraries, and customizing AutoCAD Plant 3D, P&ID, Vault, and Inventor. John has past experience in implementing Vault, including installation, configuration, customization, and workflow documentation.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Autodesk Vault Professional: Data Management for Autodesk Inventor Users
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Features
- Using the Autodesk Vault client
- Searching the Vault
- Working with non-CAD Files in the Vault
- Working with Inventor Files in the Vault
- Customizing the User Interface
- Data Management and Reusing Design Data
- Items and Bill of Materials
- Change Management
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Students should have a good working knowledge of the Autodesk Inventor software.