- Ken MartinezSenior Technical Consultant
With over 30 years in the Civil/Survey and GIS Industry, Ken has taught over 200 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD Civil 3D, Map 3D and Infraworks. He has been a keynote speaker at the Professional Land Surveyors conference of Colorado, WES Wyoming Engineering Society conference, The Mexico PLS Conference and Autodesk University. Ken is well versed in dynamic block creation, Autodesk sub assembly composer (SAC), creating custom sub assemblies for corridors and CAD management.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
Civil 3D Pipe Networks
- Pipe Network Creation Tools.
- Create a Pipe Network by Object.
- Controlling Flow Direction.
- Civil 3D Pipe and Structure Catalogs.
- Part Size availability.
- Adding Parts to the Parts List.
- Adding Part Sizes to existing catalogs.
- Object Layers vs. Style Layers.
- Assigning styles in the Parts List.
- Assigning Blocks to Structure Styles.
- Existing and Proposed situations.
- How Rules work.
- Rule hierarchy and control order.
- Rule association within the Parts List.
- Drawing Pipe Network Parts in profile view.
- Profile Display and Style Overrides.
- A better way to do FES in profile view.
- Swapping Parts.
- Pipe & Structure in Plan and Profile – Data Editing
- Pipe & Structure in Plan and Profile – Grip Editing.
- Controlling Rim and Sump Elevations.
- Structure orientation.