- Viet DangTechnical Consultant
Well versed in Fusion 360 and other Autodesk products.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
FREE AUTOCAD Online Training
ECAD’s fundamental “CRASH COURSE” is offered to enable you to create, modify, and work with a 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software.
The course begins with learning the basic tools for creating and editing 2D drawings. It then continues to explore the tools used to annotate drawings by adding text, hatching, dimensions, and tables. More advanced tools, such as working with blocks and setting up layouts, are introduced to improve your efficiency with the software. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the essential tools and concepts, such as:
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Using reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
- Access to the 2021.0 version of the software
- A working knowledge of your operating system.
- High Speed Internet access
- Computer with speakers & microphone (or headset)