- Kristen TrickSenior Technical Consultant
In the 7 years at ECAD, Kat has taught over 200 training classes including intermediate to advanced, customized AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD MEP, Navisworks, BIM 360, Elecdes, Dynamo & Bluebeam Revu. She is a conference speaker and contributor to the Autodesk Knowledge Network. Kat is well versed in Revit Services including: Family Creation, Template creation and customization, and Workflow analysis. She is experienced with Collaboration for Revit, BIM 360 Team, BIM 360 Docs, BIM 360 Glue and BIM 360 Field to aid in customer collaboration and workflows.
TimeCentral Standard Time (GMT-6)
FREE BIM 360 Online Training
- Creating a project
- Files and folders
- Sharing and sorting
- Working with uploaded files
- Viewing and navigating in 2D and 3D
- Review workflows
- Markup tools
- Working with sets
- A working knowledge of your operating system.
- High Speed Internet access
- Computer with speakers & microphone (or headset)